FilmScoreMania

Serving you the best in in-depth Film Music Reviews...PERIOD!

Friday, October 06, 2006

A Welcome From Him

Hi One & Hi All...

A Little Bit About Me (yeah, so i am an egotist) and my Blog
First Off: I Live in the UK (Yes, I'm A Limey,) But I'm Not Really That Boring..!
Well: I have been collecting Soundtracks (Scores mainly) for over 23 Years now...
I have got Quite a Colletion (Around 10,000...or so)
My aim on this blog is to provide you with information in way of Reviews, Artwork From 'Unreleased' as well as Vinyl, In-Print, Out of Print, Promos, Complete Scores etc etc and perhaps Interviews with Composers.
This will, I hope, Give a more in depth look at unknown composers. That in my opinion have made an outstanding mark on the movie industry and should be recognised in their own right, well as the old time favourites...
This is my first Blog, Be gentle withe me, Be sure to visit regularly as i will attempt to update as regulary as i can and may, if i get lucky, host the occasion competition where you can win signed Scores and Merchandise (this is what i am aiming for anyway)
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from & see you soon!
CS

3 Comments:

Blogger New Texture said...

It's nice to meet you! I look forward to your posts.


www.newtexture.com

1:56 PM  
Blogger Omega said...

Good look for your blog !

Looking forward reading the first reviews from you.

Jordan from Sauerkrautland

4:15 AM  
Blogger thescore_pionking@hotmail.com said...

Many thanks guys....The ball has started to roll..

Enjoy

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home